What are the Benefits of Pressure Washing?May 13, 2016
Is your home exterior starting to look dingy? Is the paint starting to wear off and crack, rendering your home unsightly? It’s time to wash your home. A pressure washer is a sensitive machine that mixes water and other chemical cleaner combinations with compressed air to generate a powerful stream that quickly and easily strips your home and surrounding areas of any grime, dirt, or other unsightly blemishes. In today’s busy society, homeowners strive to make their homes more presentable.
They have manicured lawns; they more frequently use services like window washing and pressure washing! Though these services are deemed essential, most homeowners don’t think about the conditions of their homes. This is where we come in. Norby Painting can help you get your home and surrounding areas back in order! However, there are several different ways in which pressure washing is beneficial.
- Increasing home value: pressure washing is considered to be one of the best and cheapest ways to increase your home’s value. If you’re planning on selling your home, or simply looking for a nice way to bring out its potential, this method is for you. According to the National Association of Realtors, pressure washing your home can add $10,000 to $15,000 to the value of your home.
- Boosting curb appeal: curb appeal is another aspect that helps sell your home. Pressure washing will get rid of unnecessary paint chips and mold that make it unattractive to potential buyers, making this process a necessity when trying to sell your home.
- Preventative maintenance: keeping the outside of your home clean ensures that all mold will be taken care of, and a regularly scheduled cleaning can save you a bundle on costly home repairs!
- Protecting your home and family: mold, along with other harmful allergens, can stick to the surfaces of your home without you being aware.
- Saving the environment: when pressure washing, you can use chemicals. However, they are not required and often, people decide not to use them. Additionally, pressure washers use up to 75% less water than a garden hose.
Pressure washing your home and the areas surrounding can do a lot for every homeowner, and Norby Painting has the experienced technicians to do the job right! Pressure washing is the best way to refresh and rejuvenate the surfaces of your home, while keeping costs much lower than other restorative techniques. Even if you are restoring and repainting your home, it is necessary to get as much grime and dirt off the side of your home to ensure proper adhesion.
An Established Company that Works for You!
Norby Painting has knowledgeable technicians who are proficient in pressure washing for both cleaning and painting your home and surrounding areas. Our staff is fully trained to offer these services. We understand that your home is an extension of you, and as such it should always be in tip-top shape! If your home is looking less stately than it should, we can solve your problem! With professional cleaning and painting services, we’ll have your home looking like new in no time! Contact us today for a pressure washing consultation.